Below are some tips you need to know about us:
• We have professional general practitioners that serve the medical needs of our residents. Each of these health experts are part of our medical advisory committee.
• All our staff are trained on different topics including, but not limited to age care facilities, foot-care services, oral care, hearing tests, etc.
• Our rooms are spacious and each of them is furnished with high quality interior design, well equipped and is climate controlled. Both low care and high care staff will have reasons to enjoy our rooms. Some of the features in our rooms include intercom, nurse call system, Spanish channel, high glass windows, and sensor lighting- which give way for ventilation and natural light.
• Residents will enjoy high level of security and safety with our features.
• Other amenities available at Residential Gardens include a first class chef, reliable food service team, modern ensuite bathrooms, private television, phone facilities, and professional staff, who are ready to respond at all times.
• At Residential Gardens, residents will have an easy access to community and shopping centres. They can also relax and enjoy the peace and serenity of the quiet sitting areas, lots of enclosed courtyards etc. Family and friends are always welcomed to visit our residents any day, anytime.
• We have all the residential aged care facilities that will excite any person. Ours are better than retirement villages NSW. Serving our residents and making sure they are happy at all times remains our utmost priority.
• We have some volunteer staff and paid staff. To facilitate easy communication and relationship among the community, we make sure that every staff speaks at least two or more languages.
• We respect the religious, cultural and social differences of our residents, and we make sure that everyone tries as much as possible to bond with each other.
• We make sure that all our residents live in peace, good health and love.
Residential Gardens is an excellent community for the aged!