We offer a variety of care and accommodation options to the aged community. The organisation has provided quality residential aged care consistently for over 20 years.
What We Offer
Offering high, low and respite care, Residential Gardens matches services to the needs of individual residents. Assistance can take many forms, from help with showering and dressing to any other personal requirements. At Residential Gardens, we take our duty of care very seriously and our first and highest priorities are the comfort, security and happiness of each resident. Residential Gardens provides services based on individual needs.
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
- Safe, caring and support environment.
- Quality care to meet individual needs.
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medical practitioner.
- 24 hour quality nursing care with trained & qualified staff.
- High and low level care.
- Respite care.
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals.
- Leisure activities.
- Oral/dental service.
- Choice of medical practitioner.
- Physiotherapy assessments and management of physio program.
- Hairdressing salon.
- Cafeteria for family and friends to enjoy when they visit.
- Religious & spiritual services.
- Resident & Relative conferences.