Vision, Mission & Values
To promote and encourage the highest possible quality of life, independence and dignity for our frail aged community.
Residential Gardens realises this vision by:
- Encouraging participation from our residents and their families
- Providing quality care that recognises the holistic needs of individuals
- Ensuring excellence in the provision of loving care and services
- Employing qualified and dedicated staff who recognise and are committed to the value of teamwork
- Providing an quality, safe and homelike environment
Residential Gardens believe in:
- Welcoming – by recognising that our residents need to feel that they are part of our family and are welcome in it.
- Respect – by recognising that people need to be valued as individuals and be treated with dignity, respect, privacy and confidentiality.
- Integrity – by recognising that in our dealings with other we will foster openness, transparency and honesty.
- Consultation – by recognising that we are accountable to our residents, staff, volunteers and the wider community, we will actively engage them in the planning, development and implementation of our services
- Service Excellence – by taking pride in our work we are dedicated to making a difference to our residents’ quality of life. Our service delivery is continuously improving as we actively participate in learning and educational opportunities.
- Teamwork – by recognising the different contributions and efforts of our team we seek to involve and work with each other in a professional and co-operative manner.